Video advertising is transforming in an omni-channel world. Partner with us to serve video across all of the devices and platforms your customer is using.
Overarching video trends:
- Advertising on TV alone is no longer enough
- In 2019, experts foresee an acceleration of cord-cutting and the increasing use of smartphone apps to stream video to other devices, including connected TV screens.
YouTube is “a cost-effective way to build brand awareness and also drive user action,” says to Marketing Land. You only pay for ads the viewers watch in full or takes action on. You can target and re-target highly specialized audiences.
YouTube has 2 billion logged-in monthly users, and it is one of the most popular online platforms in America.
Percentage of Americans adults who use YouTubePew Research Center, 2019
TrueView in-stream ads serve ads before, during or after other videos. After 5 seconds the viewer can skip the ad. You only pay for users that watch for 30 seconds or engage with your video.
Percentage of Americans, aged 18-24, who use YouTubePew Research Center, 2019
YouTube is the second-most preferred platform for watching video on TV screens among 18-24 year-olds.
Your audience is on YouTube. Some ways to reach them:
- Serve ads on channels focusing on content related to yours
- Target users that have recently visited a location related to your product
- Target users that are in-market and interested in related products
Twitch is the world’s leading live-streaming service and community for young, male gamers, but it’s also becoming a popular channel for virtual concerts, cooking classes and other special events.
There’s about 1-million people watching Twitch at any given time, putting it on par with television networks like ESPN and CNNFortune
Unprecedented engagement generates high viewability and completion rates. If you’re looking to target a predominantly young, male audience, this is a good tactic to try. 90% of Twitch users are male and 85% are between the ages of 18 and 34.
[Twitch serves] huge audiences of young people who are way more devoted and passionate than any TV show viewer.AdAge
Desktop & Mobile
- The eMarketer forecast says mobile devices beat TV by 8 minutes per day:
2019 Mobile: 3 hours 43 minutes
TV: 3 hours 22 minutes
Get more information about our social options.
- Maximize ROI: Instead of casting a wide net with TV narrow in on relevant users with powerful third-party and first-party audience data.
Looking for more video options? Check out Connected TV.